Conditions of use
McStas is copyright (C) DTU Physics. All rights reserved.
McStas is distributed using the GNU General Public License, see conditions
of use are in the file
COPYING, which is
also found in the McStas distribution.
This software required a substantial effort to be brought to you. If you enjoy this software, please use the following references in your work:
- K. Lefmann and K. Nielsen, Neutron News 10, 20, (1999).
- P. Willendrup, E. Farhi and K. Lefmann, Physica B, 350 (2004) 735.
- P. Willendrup, E. Farhi E. Knudsen, U. Filges and K. Lefmann, Journal of Neutron Research, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 35-43, 2014
- P. Willendrup, and K. Lefmann, Journal of Neutron Research, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 1-16, 2020
- P. Willendrup, and K. Lefmann, Journal of Neutron Research, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 7-27, 2021
- McStas Union Subsystem: M. Bertelsen Software for simulation and design of neutron scattering instrumentation, University of Copenhagen PhD Thesis, 2017