This archive web page is obsolete!

Please refer to the new mailman archive! Re: running simulations stepwise

Re: running simulations stepwise

Hi,

I agree and it was to some extent discussed at the workshop in relation to the request for logging neutron events. I think that logging events is the first step and should be carried out in a format that it can be used to resimulate one part of the instrument with a different setup and to carry out analyses that have not been done during the simulation. However, I am currently not sure how complicated it will be to modify the source code to include this feature.

I will also try to summarize some of the suggestions given at the workshop in some more detail at the web-page. It would be quite useful for future discussions.

Best regards,

Per-Olof

--
Per-Olof ┼strand
Dept. of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen